Ok, I feel really rusty here. I haven't posted in over a month! Yikes! There have been a few of you lovelies that have actually noticed. For that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This post is all about catching up. I feel like we have been apart for ages. A word of warning: This post is not about making cake exactly, but I included some shots of a cake that you haven't seen yet just because it makes me feel better.
I call this the Pink Pirate cake. The scull design was all cut out by hand.
Since I last posted so many things have happened. I'm struggling to know where to start. I think a list will make it easier.
1. I found out that my family will be moving, yet again, this summer. This time we are headed to
the beautiful state of South Carolina.
2. We put our house on the market. Must stage the house and begin packing up and be ready to leave
the house at a moments notice for showings.
3. I prepare to close my business since my licensed kitchen will, unfortunately, be sold with the
house. I wish I could figure out a way to move the entire kitchen with me, but it just doesn't work
4. We made a trip down to South Carolina to look for a house. This was a very stressful experience,
but I think we found a good one.
5. Good news- The house sold!
6. Bad news- the job here isn't over. That means that we are going to have to move twice. We'll be
living in a rental until my hubby's job here is over. Then we move at the originally planned time
frame to South Carolina.
7. Keep school going for the kids, house cleaning, and cooking dinner through it all.
Needless to say, I haven't had much time for caking or blogging. So, in a nutshell, I miss you and hope be be back to blogging real soon.
P.S. Do any of you live in South Carolina?