I am very honored to have recently received this Stylish Blogger Award from a fellow blogger at Can't Stop Baking. If you have never seen her site you have to go check it out. Don't miss her Sesame Teriyaki Chicken recipe, it's awesome.
Here's how the award works:
- Make a post and thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!
- Share 7 things about yourself!
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love!
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won!
Here is my list:
1. I grew up in the Southwest and now live in New England. You never know where life will take you.
2. I check my email WAY too often.
3. I have laundry on my couch that is waiting to be folded.
4. I once ran a half-marathon. That's 13 miles.
5. I made pottery before I had kids. Maybe some day I'll get back to it.
6. In addition to making desserts, I also love to make bread.
7. It took me way too long to come up with this list.
I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Life as I Know it - Love to read her blog! She takes the everyday parts of life and makes them entertaining.
2. Many White Bowls - She makes absolutely beautiful cakes!
3. What Megan's Making - Lots of recipes that are shared with love.
4. Liv for Cake - You've got to look at her sheep cake!
5. Bake at 350 - Fabulous cookies as far as the eye can see.
6. Sweetopia - More fabulous cookies.
7. Jessicakes - Cakes to die for.
8. Confessions of a Tart - I could eat her chocolate frosting by the spoonful.
Yes, I know, that's not 15. I went for quality instead of quantity.
Thanks again, Can't Stop Baking.